Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've started @ my new office for a week already and tomorrow's gonna be e start of e 2nd week.
So far so good thou. Thru out the whole of last week, i haven't been able to go home straight from work yet. Must have a try tml. Heez..
oh damn it! I'll b on a 10 Days training starting from tml and meaning its gonna b tiring, boring and dozing off 10 days. OH MY! What should i do to keep myself awake? I'm dead meat!

CNY gonna be over in 4 days time. 5th yr anniversary is coming real sooooooon on Tue! Got darling a FX Creation bag and i really hope he likes it.

Went to Ricky's house warming this afternoon and WOW! The living room's painted in Pink! My fave colour! Had difficulity in finding his unit. It's like a maze! Aft going to e house warming, went KTV with my sisters. Spent abt $67 for 4 pax. Geez.. It's getting more and more EXPENSIVE!!!!! Kinda hate going KTV already but 1 thing i have to admit, i've got my interest back!

Guess i gotta go already. Removing my mask.
Nitez and ciao~

No comments: