Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Imprefections are what actually make someone PERFECT

Recently saw a clip from YouTube and find it so meaningful.
I guess he will nv feel how i felt towards him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw0s4C0g5SM

我真的好想回到过去。。。可是已经不容易了。Hais....

Seriously i think i should pick myself up and change for the better.

First thing to do when i get my nx pay would b, get a new pair of sports shoe and start exercising!!! I must slim down and get a better body in the sense of health n figure! I would love to see the slim me...

This is me 9yrs back...

Second thing i need to do would be upgrade myself!!! Am planning to further my studies this year with MIS - Dip in Sales and Marketing. It's a 18 months part-time course. After which, i would wanna get a degree!!! I am giving myself abt 4 to 5 yrs time to get it!!! 加油!!!

No comments: