Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I seriously dunno wat to comment on this bloody day of mine!
Having e most HATED time of the month and yet got scolding from my Arsehole boss!
He really spoils my day! I dunno y i chose to stay to work for him while i have a number of jobs waiting for me. Mayb i should tender my resignation soon.

U Bloody Arsehole! Cant you give me all e info that i need and stop yelling @ my mistakes?YOU!, u r also in e wrong! And stop saying that i didnt update you on ur emails and stuffs! Can they get into ur head when u r bz? So wat i have all e authority and freedom here?
Do u think i like to b ur UNDERPAID PA? Make this clear! The answer is NO! BTW, STOP telling me that the GI business is not doing well! The premiums are so high compared to the renewals! How do u expect ppl to do their renewals with u?

ARGH!!!!!

Cos of this matter, u wanna ask for a meeting and get e other involved? Wat do u mean by letting me noe wat my specific job scope?
Dun tell me u r not happy abt this morning's matter cos u think i m happy har?!

Go and eat sh!t la!!!!

No comments: